About Harper Signs

In 1954 brothers William and George Harper formed a family business manufacturing acrylic signs and displays for local businesses.

Quickly gaining a reputation for innovation, service and reliability the company started to provide signs in every shape and form from door plates to the largest neon illuminated displays.

 

 

Still as passionate today, Harper Signs manages individual bespoke projects and multiple roll outs on a global scale. All requirements from survey, design, planning, manufacture and installation are closely managed to ensure each project is delivered within the agreed price, on time and to the highest standard of quality and workmanship.